Beginning Saturday, July 11th 2020, Zibi House will resume operations from Wednesday to Sunday, 12pm to 5pm. We are entirely focused on our employees, tenants, customers and guests. Now, more than ever, we are focused on your health and safety without compromising the quality of your experience. We are adhering to the latest protocols and tools from the world’s leading health experts and government authorities to maximize the effectiveness of our response.
- We have heightened our already stringent practices around sanitization, disinfection and cleaning which now includes medical grade cleaning products.
- We have COVID-19 specialty cleaning teams on standby should there be an identified case in our buildings.
- Increased frequency of sanitization in all high touch point areas to effectively disinfect; lobby, entrances, elevators.
- In our public spaces and high-traffic areas, we are going above and beyond our normal protocols. We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents.
- Signage in public spaces will remind our guests to maintain social distancing.
- Our service team will monitor supplies to ensure that proper hygiene can be met to help reduce the spread of infection
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations in all of our lobbies.
Please contact us at email@example.com for COVID related questions or to view the individual action plans for each building.